650 g ± 30 g
Loose package in woven bags/fine package in PP bags
5 kg ± 50 g
Loose package in trays and plastic wrap/fine package in PP bags
Dry unit weight
Vapour void ratio
1. As a natural organic cultivation medium, it is free of grass seeds, pathogenic bacteria, nematode and worm eggs. It is safe to use. It is pollution-free, natural and environmentally friendly.
2. It features subacidity, high buffer capacity and appropriate pH value (about 6), cationic exchange capacity (about 32-95 mmol/100g) and electrical conductivity (<3 ms/cm).
3. Thanks to its sound porous structure with total porosity as high as 94%, it enjoys strong moisture preservation and gas permeability and has good water drainage and rewetting capabilities.
4. Its light material, low unit weight and light weight as well as a small amount of space usage due to compression as bricks enable convenient transportation and use.
● Water coconut powder bricks slowly or soak them in water so that they are completely expanded. Mix them with peat or perlite or use them alone as needed.
● In mass production, break coconut powder bricks and mix them with other media in accordance with swelling proportion. Spray water onto to them while stir them in the process of mixing so that the mixed matrix has the moisture of 40%-50%. Stir them evenly before use.
Coconut powder contains a large quantity of lignin and cellulose, but it contains very low semi-cellulose content. Although it contains very few mineral elements which can be used by plants, especially N, Ca and Mg, it contains high content of P and K. Coconut powder contains a high proportion of water which can not be used, about 42%. Water and fertilizer management shall be strengthened when it is used alone.
As a good and natural plant cultivation matrix material, coconut powder is widely used in home gardening, forestry, the seedling growing, cutting and planting of fruit trees, vegetables and flowering plants, soil improvement and other areas.